ISO certification of international standards have seen significant growth and importance in recent times, with a 97.3% increase in worldwide certificates for ISO 45001 in 2022, and there are 426,716 ISO 9001 certificates in China, over 10,000 in HK. The roles of the manager and compliance auditor is critical in ensuring a safe, secured, efficient operations, and controlled risk environment for assets and stakeholders in the property management, security sector, across various industries like real estate and property developer, wholesales, retail trade, healthcare, IT, Finance and banking, manufacturing, education, and government, and its growth are expected to continue in the future.
For career growth, It is essential that the auditors and participants should have the necessary tools, knowledge, and skills to conduct effective inspections, operation audits and improve their organisation’s systems continuously, enhancing their ability to contribute to the success of their organisation and the competition in the job market. By completing this course, and becoming a certified Lead Auditor, participants can enhance their professional skills and credibility with colleagues, management and external stakeholders.
More practically, our top five students in the exam will have the opportunity to secure on-job training (OJT), which can further enhance their experience, confidence, and career development.
Who should attend this ISO 31000 Lead Auditor training course?
|Course Highlights||Key Takeaways|
|● Expert instructors with over 20 years extensive experience in ISO auditing
● Adaptive learning tailored to participant’s specific needs and expectations to ensure that students get the most out of their training
● Role-play simulation, interactive exercises, and quizzes, for audit processes study
● Case studies focus on real-world scenarios and challenges, demonstrate successful ISO implementation in participants’ industry
|● Practical study to develop soft skills, like analysis skills, project leading, communication, and problem-solving skills, for conducting successful ISO audits
● Attendance certificates for CPD credits based on contact hour
● Professional certificates to showcase your skills and knowledge to potential employers
● Graduates of top 5 exam results might have OJT (On-Job Training) opportunities with real customers’ organization, led by Project Manager and mentoring by Dr Danny Ha, for getting life experience in ISO auditing.
|10C, Kwun Tong Industrial Centre Phase Four, Kwun Tong (optional training center in Cheung Sha Wan), and via online Zoom||Cantonese w/ English notes||Anyone interested in career growth
in risk management
|Date:||03/10/2023 Tue (max 18 seats and online Zoom)|
|Time:||20:00 – 21:00|
|Agenda:||· presentation together with online zoom
o discuss the major concepts of lead auditing and ISO certification cycles
o explain the benefits and advantages of this course
o share success stories and case studies
o solve any problem and question for the participants
o lucky draw (Five free-trial seats, for the 3-hour first lesson)
· exclusive enrollment discount for non-member
· one CPD contact hour certificate for this seminar
· networking with industry professionals fostering business opportunities
|Fee:||Free of charge|
|Certified ISO 31000:2018 Lead Auditor Training|
|Date:||07/10/2023 Sat, 8/10/2023 Sun,14/10/2023 Sat, and 15/10/2023 Sun|
|Time:||19:00 – 22:00|
|Fee:||Member: HKD $5,500 / HKD $4,400*
Non-member: HKD $6,500 / HKD $5,200*
(Optional) An additional HKD $500 will be charged for Lead Auditor Exam & Certificate
*Early Bird Price available for applicants on or before 3 October 2023
|Certified ISO 31000 Lead Auditor Training
– develop the critical risk management expertise for identifying, assessing, and managing risks in organizations of various industries based on the globally recognised foundational standard ISO 31000 RMS.
– understand in-depth of the eight principles that guide the design and implementation of the risk management framework which can be applied to ISO 45001, ISO 9001, and other ISO standards such as ISO 27001 and ISO 14001.
|Lesson 1: ISO 31000 Framework and Practice||Lesson 2: Risk Assessment Techniques and Audit|
|– Introduction to ISO 31000: Overview of the ISO 31000 standard and its principles for risk management audit
– Risk Management Framework: Understanding the components and structure of the RMS framework
– ISO implementation and audit perspective
– Project management of audit, soft skills & practice
– Class work, and role-play
|– Risk management framework implementation
– Risk Assessment: Techniques, tools, and methodologies for identifying, analyzing, and evaluating risks
– Risk Treatment and Control: Strategies for treating and controlling risks
– Auditor roles and internal audit
– Integrate ISO 31000 with ISO 45100 and ISO 9001
– Class work, case study and role-play
|Lesson 3: Risk Audit Principles||Lesson 4: Risk Management Improvement|
|– Risk Monitoring and Communication: Processes for monitoring and communicating risks within an organization
– Risk Audit: Principles and practices of conducting risk audits, including planning, conducting, and reporting on risk audits
– Class work, case study and role-play
|– Risk Management Improvement: continual improvement of risk management processes and practices
– Review of risk governance systems and auditor role and responsibilities- Risk audit project controls- Remark on Audit report
– Class work and role-play
– Review key takeaways
Dr. Danny Ha
Hon. Advisor HKISP, ISO Project Director & Chief Auditor, Certified Trainer of ISO 9K 27K 14K LI/LA, Authorized HKSARG ISO Member, APC (ISO CB) Chairman & CEO, FCP-ERM, FCRP, FCRT, ESG AA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM, PMP, MBA
Dr. Ha is an experienced ERM ESG strategist with over 38 years of solid, proven working experience in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Crisis and Risk Management, including Advisor for HK Police, ISO Certification Audit for Cyberport HKSARG, Security Risk Assessment Audit Consultant/Project Manager for QPS HKSARG, Authorized Trainer/Examiner for Macau SARG/ HKSARG/ HKU AI Startup/ Macau University MUST/ NGO/ HKCSS/ banks/ supply chain management associations/ security management/ properties management/ tourism/ HKMA executive training/ ICRM Certified Risk Planner/ HKiNED (Non-Executive Director and CEO). Dr. Ha has been serving as RPL Auditor for AAVQO HKSARG, universities mentors/advisors/professors. Dr. Danny Ha has been a popular guru for CISSP (Information Security), CISA (IS Audit) exam preparation training since 2003. His goal is to cultivate more talents for society.
Certificate of Training:
For more details and enrollment, interested participants can contact HKISP at +852 61678465 or email email@example.com.
The course information website is www.hkisp.org.hk.
New Brochure_edit_20230828_V4_ISO31000 (1)